- Did you receive another phone call from the school?
- Sick of feeling ‘shut out’ by your teen?
- Are you worried about changes in your child’s behaviors?
- Drained from hounding your child over homework or chores?
- Tired of arguing or dealing with constant attitude?
- Exhausted about worrying about your child?
Children may display a variety of behaviors that indicate they are struggling. You may notice changes in your child’s behavior–such as increased disruptive behavior at home or in school, withdrawn, having difficulty focusing, impulsive, easily frustrated, angry, struggling in peer interactions, bedwetting and/or having daytime accidents, engaging in risky or self-destructive behaviors–they may benefit from therapy to resolve underlying conflicts or to process feelings.
Call or email today to consult with one of our intake specialists. We are happy to help with any questions.